Join us for a traditional worship service at 10am followed by fellowship at 11:15am.
Our worship service has a laid-back atmosphere that welcomes everyone of all ages and walks of life.
We believe that community makes a difference in our lives and the lives of others. We strive to build a strong community of Christians at Monona UMC through study and worship. After the worship service we have a fellowship hour that is hosted by different members each week. This is also a time for us to meet as a community and discuss issues relevant to our church and the greater Madison area. Find out for yourself what Monona UMC has to offer. Please join us!
November's sermon series is "Habits of the Heart"
- Nov. 3rd - The Spiritual Habit of Trusting: Matthew 14:22-31
- Nov. 10th - The Spiritual Habit of Questioning: Mark 9:17-24
- Nov. 17th - The Spiritual Habit of Engaging: Mark 2:1-12
- Nov. 24th - Guest preacher Rev. Katya Ouchakof: Luke 23:33-43
- Lake Edge Lutheran Church (4032 Monona Dr) is hosting a Thanksgiving celebration service on Sunday, Nov. 24th at 6:00pm.
Ways to get involved with the Sunday Service!
Music - Please visit the Get Involved - Music tab to learn more about our singing and handbell choirs.
We always need liturgists and volunteers to bring flowers for the altar. Please sign up below!
The new fall liturgists schedule is available: fall liturgists
The altar flower signup is available: flowers
Families - We would like to invite you to help our congregation prepare for Advent by lighting the Advent wreath during the Sunday services. We will provide you the reading and instructions. Please email Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up for a Sunday service.